Mazda is one of Australia’s most popular brands of cars. So, it’s not surprising that when it comes to crash repairs, it’s one of the brands we see most often at our panel beaters.
In this article, we’ll look at the popularity of Mazda in Adelaide, South Australia and across the nation. We’ll also look at common repairs when it comes to the brand and why Welland Crash Repairs is the place to choose to get your Mazda back on the road.
Need crash repairs for your Mazda? Contact Welland Crash Repairs.
Mazda’s popularity on the rise
Mazda is a brand that’s been in Australia for a long time. In fact, the first Mazda arrived here in 1959. Since then the brand’s popularity has slowly risen. So much so that according to a recent Cars Guide article, Mazda is the number two car brand in Australia, finishing behind Toyota.
The article puts the success of Mazda down to a combination of factors:
- Mazda’s long history in Australia.
- A strong relationship with dealers.
- A significant focus on customer relations.
- A consistency of vision from local management.
With just over 95,000 Mazda sales in 2022 alone, there’s certainly a lot of Mazda vehicles on Adelaide roads. Which, unfortunately, means there are a lot of Mazda cars needing crash repairs and panel beaters.
Common crash repairs for Mazda vehicles
Welland Crash Repairs see a lot of Mazda vehicles in our workshop. Here is a list of the types of crash repairs, panel repairs and spray painting services we most commonly carry out on Mazda vehicles:
- Panel beating and accident repairs.
- Straightening of chassis and sub-frame.
- Repairs to suspension and mechanicals.
- Plastic repairs.
- Welding repairs.
- Vehicle detailing.
- Pre-sale reconditioning
- Spray Painting
- Repairs to alloy wheels.
- Dent repairs
- Repairs to interior and trim.
- Windscreen and glass replacement.
Why choose Welland Crash Repairs to get your Mazda fixed?
If you live in Adelaide and your Mazda needs the panel beaters, there’s a lot of places you could go, but there’s only one place you should. Welland Crash Repairs has a long history of getting Mazda vehicles like your back on the road.
Here are just some of the reasons why you should choose us for your Mazda crash repairs in Adelaide:
- We are an Adelaide family-owned business.
- We have vast experience and have been providing crash repair services for nearly 50 years.
- Our services are carried out in-house, to ensure quality and a quick turnaround.
- We operate a fully equipped workshop with the latest collision repair technology.
- If you’re a business that utilises Mazda vehicles, we provide a fully managed fleet
collision repair service.
- Our prices are highly competitive.
- Our workshop is conveniently located, in Welland, to the west of the CBD.
To find out more about our services, give us a call on (08) 8346 4762. Experience first-hand why our reputation for crash repairs is so strong.
Note: As we mentioned, Mazda is the second highest-selling brand behind Toyota in Australia. The highest-selling Mazda vehicle so far in 2023, according to WhichCar, is the Mazda CX-5. Second is the BT-50, followed by the CX-3.